Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Del Mar Fair, I will never call it the San Diego County Fair


I have no idea how much that hat cost... but Jeffery should've bought it... it's a good look for him...



Seriously... cow pies? They couldn't think of a better name?



So Relax... I bet these people are making so much money at this piece it's not even funny.



1 whole mile? I highly doubt that. 15" tops.



Look at that, a mirror that's sized just right for Jeffrey.



Deep fried White Castle... What was I thinking? This was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten in my life. It was packed with grease, and then more grease. I seriously wasn't in the right state of mind (and stomach) for a while... Don't ever try one of these if you value your arteries.

That's it, for more pictures go to my MySpace page!

No comments: